How to get rid of post acne red scars that are on the same level with the skin?

Many options. There are many different ways to try to improve the appearance of acne scars. The best place to start is with a consultation with a dermatologist or plastic surgeon who can review the expected results with skin care, resurfacing procedures, injections or surgical techniques. Unfortunately this is often a difficult problem and you need to go in with the expectation of improvement, not perfection.
Acne scars. One important factor is prevent new scars-get your acne under control. Find a dermatologist to tackle that with you. Most treatment to improve the appearance of acne scars use special technology to remodel the skin. The device I use to treat acne scars is called ematrix--see for info: http://www.Smacboca.Com/e-matrix-sublative-rejuvenation.Html other options include fractional lasers or subscision.