Immobilised due to surgery recovery, currently experiencing short isolated, random, numb/painful spots in my legs as well as muscle ache.Are they clots?

Dr. Robert Binford
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: Can not say

Blood clots in the veins of legs (DVT) are a concern after surgery.
Its diagnosed by ultrasound. Symptoms typically include leg swelling, discoloration, pain, and more. But it's hard to diagnose from symptoms. I have had patients i was sure had a DVT but ultrasound was negative. I've also had patients i was sure didn't have DVT but ultrasound was positive. If concerned call surgeon- get it checked.

In brief: Can not say

Dr. Robert Binford
Dr. Robert Binford
Dr. Eric Weisman