I typically take an allegra (fexofenadine) 180 in the am and an alavert 10mg at night. Today I accidentally took 1 allegra (fexofenadine) 180 @7am and another at 10pm. Will I be ok?

Yes. Allegra (fexofenadine) is a very safe new generation antihistamine that does not cross the blood-brain barrier, so even more than the recommended dose will not lead to drowsiness or impaired reaction time. However, higher than normal doses of alavert (loratadine) could potentially lead to mild drowsiness.
Yes. Generally toxic doses of most medications are several times the single dose or they are not approved for sale. While you may experience worsened side effects and your ability to function normally may be altered, the effects will pass within 24 hrs. Don't do anything requiring coordination or judgment like driving or working. If you develop vomiting, fever, trouble breathing, or pain, go to the er.