Son(14) has block vertebra no spinal canal or foraminal stenosis. Can he continue to play football, wrestling? No surgery needed. No pain or issues.

Dr. Richard Pollard
Anesthesiology

In brief: Talk to MD

Talk to your physician, or a specialist in sports medicine.
My suggestion is that if the block vertebrae is in the neck do not play football or participate in wrestling.

In brief: Talk to MD

Dr. Richard Pollard
Dr. Richard Pollard
Dr. William Goldie
Pediatrics - Neurology

In brief: Why test done?

I assume he had some symptoms for which a MRI was done that showed "blocked" vertebra.
Unclear what this means. Did he suffer concussion? Did he have severe headache? Did he suffer severe pain? There is always a risk to the spine from football, wrestling, and other contact sports. Is it worth the risk?

In brief: Why test done?

Dr. William Goldie
Dr. William Goldie
Dr. Shontae Buffington