Is there a way to tighten my vagina after childbirth?

Vaginal rejuvenation. Yes, but i would think long and hard before doing it. It's typically referred to as vaginal rejuvenation (as if your vagina needs rejuvenating) and involves surgery to tighten the introitus (vaginal opening) and, if necessary, correct loose or sagging walls. It can lead to painful scarring and painful intercourse and is not recognized by the american congress of obgyns.