Had gall bladder surgery. Vagus nerve was damaged. Have dumping syndrome. High acid, nausea, diarrhea, wake every day with nausea. Need diet advice.?

LOW CARBS. If you truly have dumping syndrome you should avoid large carbohydrate loads, so minimize your sugars and starches. Vagus n injury is not typically associated with gb surgery. A small percentage of gb surgery patients get urgency after meals. This is temporary, and can be shortened with anti diarrhea meds and avoidance of large meals. Ask your surgeon to clarify. Good luck.