I have moderate to severe seizures and looking for ways to decrease them without surgery? Also what type of foods can I eat?

In brief: Many choices

Several newer meds available, and you might consider these, but statistically, if you have already tried 3 or 4 meds, the chance of med success by adding or changing may not be higher than 5-10% at most.
A vagal nerve stimulator could be considered instead of surgery. Doubtful that most foods would affect the seizures, but might cut back on carbos due to sugar effect, and watch alcohol.

In brief: Many choices