My partner has genital warts. I have no signs or symptoms and have been tested for hpv. Can we have a baby?

Yes. Yes should be able to get pregnant. Most external genital warts are usually the type that are not associated with cervical cancer and are typically not tested for using the traditional hpv tests which usually test for the high risk types.
Yes. Genital warts have nothing to do with your ability to conceive a child, and usually have nothing to do with your ability to deliver that child vaginally. The exception would be if the warts are extensive enough that they obstruct the vaginal opening or affect the quality of the tissue in the area where most women tear during delivery. Warty tissue tears easily and is very difficult to repair.