Swollen patch on the roof of mouth near wisdom tooth. Not in any pain. It bleeds quite a lot every so often. I floss & use mouthwash but no joy.?

Dr. James Beck
Dentistry

In brief: Probably abscessed

Sounds like the wisdom tooth is abscessed and draining through the path of least resistance, which in this case is the roof of your mouth.
When a tooth abscesses, that means that decay has entered the pulp and the bacteria are producing nasty pus that is draining out of the root end of your tooth. Please see your dentist asap to get this tooth extracted.

In brief: Probably abscessed

Dr. James Beck
Dr. James Beck
Dr. James Beck
picture is obviously not a maxillary wisdom tooth, but you get the point.
Dr. Dinh Bui
Dentistry

In brief: Fistula

Fistula is a drainage of an infection.
Because of the drainage, rarely any pain occured. Remove the wisdom tooth. Take away the cause of the infection to stop the drainage.

In brief: Fistula

Fistula is a drainage of an infection.
Dr. Dinh Bui
Dr. Dinh Bui
Dr. Mark Venincasa
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: See your dentist

I would definitely have this checked out at a dentist office.
There may be an infection.

In brief: See your dentist

There may be an infection.
Dr. Mark Venincasa
Dr. Mark Venincasa
Dr. Adam Smith