I have a pain in top and side of right foot that goes from (top knuckle of big toe) to arch and also my ankle is swollen (both sides) ?

Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Have it evaluated

Your pain could due to trauma (fracture, sprain, arthritis, inflammation), infection, metabolic conditions (gout), poor circulation, musculoskeletal or biomechanical abnormality and different neurologic conditions (neuropathy).
A thorough history and physical exam and possibly some laboratory and radiology exams are needed to determine the exact cause. The treatment varies depending on the cause.

In brief: Have it evaluated

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: See your doctor

You should let your doctor know you are having pain.
He/she can examine you and possibly run tests to find out the cause.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. William Forsythe