My blood pressure is different in each arm .My left arm is normal and my right arm is high.Whats wrong with me?

Dr. Richard Sheppeck
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Right arm is correct

I suspect you have a narrowing or blockage of the left subclavian artery, resulting in a lower "normal" blood pressure reading there.
In reality, this blood pressure is inaccurate and your true blood pressure is being recorded in your right arm. A less likely explanation would be a severe hardening of the right brachial artery. If you can't feel a pulse at the left wrist , you have a blockage.

In brief: Right arm is correct

Dr. Richard Sheppeck
Dr. Richard Sheppeck
Dr. Umesh Patel