I get male pattern facial hair, &they keep returning inspite many laser treatments, my harmonals and overies are normal pls advice of possible causes?

Dr. Armando Russo

In brief: Genetics?

If you have had an evaluation and it has been determined that you do not have excessive male hormones (testosterone or any precursors that are made in the drenal gklands), the most likely cause is genetic.

In brief: Genetics?

Dr. Armando Russo
Dr. Armando Russo
Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: Well

You may be making too much endogenous testosterone.
As well you may have an elevated Insulin level. The birth control pill can help and there is medicine called spironalactone that can reduce the problem over time. The word for this is hirsutism, look it up, good luck.

In brief: Well

Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Jane Van Dis