Pelvic pain two weeks after novasure and mirena (levonorgestrel) coil fitted?

Possibilities. It may or may not be related to your surgeries, but that's one of the most important things to make sure of: that its not a post-procedure infection, or migration/perforation of one of the coils. It could be a gastrointestinal pain; could be that it's when your period was due, and you are having some cramping (but not bleeding) from the uterus.
Unusual choice. Generally an iud is not placed after an endomtrial ablation; some pain after either can occur so it may be difficult to assess but endure its not a UTI or that the hardware isnt infected after being placed into the post surgical uterus. That is low probaility but this has not been sutidied and the uterus will scar, hopfully not affecting the iud long term; it is likely trnasient but watch fr fever.