I'm not pregnant & take daily prenatal vitamins, can I also take daily biotin pills?

Biotin. Prenatal vitamin formulations are an excellent multivitamin for both the pregnant and non-pregnant alike. Without knowing the specific brand of prenatals you are using, many brands already contain biotin so you would not likely need additional biotin. If your particular brand does not contain biotin, there would be no problem in adding biotin to your daily vitamin supplementation.
Yes. Up to 50% of pregnant women are deficient in biotin and this deficiency may increase risk of birth defects. While many prenatals contain biotin it is often in small amounts. Higher amounts may be beneficial for balancing blood sugar, for energy & for hair & nail health. There is no harm in taking additional biotin. See http://www.Bastyrcenter.Org/content/view/609/.