How can you feel about the licensing of naturopathic physicians?

Dr. Rick Kirschner
General Practice
In brief: GREAT!
The licensing of naturopathic doctors is a public health benefit.
It establishes licensing boards to hold doctors accountable, and a mechanism for consumers should they have a concern. Additionally, licensing establishes a standard of education and continuing education, and standards of care and practice. Opposition to licensing serves md monopolists or those who benefit by lack of oversight.

In brief: GREAT!
Dr. Rick Kirschner
Dr. Rick Kirschner
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: OK
I am not sure if you refer to naturopaths, by describing them naturopathic physicians.
If so, in wa state, they are licensed already. If they are not in your state, it won't take long for them to become. I believe that people should have a choice of who they want to go to.

In brief: OK
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Richard Bensinger
A scam is a sham is quackery. Naturopaths (who add the term 'physician' for prestige) are not competent practitioners. They expend considerable monies to try to convince the public they are equivalent to MDs. And they lobby legislatures to gain medical privileges that they have no training for. They are not the same and licensing simply confuses the public.
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: A sham
Naturopaths are taught a non-scientific approach to patient care.
Many are charismatic and use their charm to steer patients away from conventional medical treatment. They use unlicensed products with no clinical trial basis to treat according to untested "theory". Licensing is available but carries no qualifications and they have no board exams or testing.

In brief: A sham
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Mark Diamond
In brief: For What?
To be primary care providers, i believeis riduculous and a travesty.
To practice evidensed based care, maybe.

In brief: For What?
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond