The myth says that we shouldnt drink milk after eating fish is this true what is the scientific reason for that ?

Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: News to me!

There is no possible reason, given the safety of today's food supply (assuming you are not eating uncooked foods or fish/milk from a questionable supplier) that justify this exclusion.
Many fish are in fact cooked & presented in wonderful cream sauces or soups! as long as you have no intolerance to either dairy or fish groups, please enjoy them both in moderation--whether separately or together.

In brief: News to me!

Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Cindy Juster