My mother is suffered from angiosarcoma from 7yers now this thing effects her liver please give me your sugestions. I will be thankful to you?

Dr. Steve Martinez
Breast Surgery

In brief: Surgery

Angiosarcoma of the liver is a tough one.
I would suggest that you meet with a surgical oncologist at a national cancer institute sanctioned comprehensive cancer center to discuss her treatment with a team of specialists led by a surgical oncologist. If the tumor is resectable, surgery represents the best option for cure.

In brief: Surgery

Dr. Steve Martinez
Dr. Steve Martinez
Dr. Michael Dugan
Internal Medicine - Hematology

In brief: If the liver

Issue is a spread of the sarcoma this would be a serious development and one would be somewhat reassured that it has changed slowly since she has been living with this for 7 years.

In brief: If the liver

Dr. Michael Dugan
Dr. Michael Dugan
Dr. Peter Kurzweil