Is mvp and early repolarization of some concern I have it and symptoms include " pvcs , fast hr (190+ BPM rarely), dizziness, chest pressure.?

Dr. Edward Hoffer
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Possibly

Mvp alone is usually of little concern, but if there is leakage across the mitral valve it may be.
A 25 yo can get hr up to 190 with extreme exertion, but this suggests a rhythm disorder such as pat. "early repolarization" on the ECG is often normal, but is associated with some increased heart risk. I think you should see a cardiologist.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Edward Hoffer
Dr. Edward Hoffer
Dr. Robert Binford
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: Yes/no

I don't believe early repolarization syndrome (ers) affects mitral valve prolapse (mvp).
For a long time ers was felt to he a normal variant. But recently some studies have indicated a relationship to arrhythmias and ers. With your pvc's and hr if 190 i would be concerned of a v tach rhythm. You should see an electrophysiologist who is a special cardiologist who deals with rhythms.

In brief: Yes/no

Dr. Robert Binford
Dr. Robert Binford
Dr. Rashed Hasan
Board Certified, Pediatrics - Critical Care