What treatment should I take for healthier hair. My father brother lost a lot of hair. I haven't still but i would like to start maybr to prevent?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Female Pattern Loss

The only medication approved by the United States food and drug administration (fda) to treat female pattern baldness is minoxidil.
It is applied to the scalp. For women, the 2% concentration is recommended. Minoxidil may help hair grow in about 1 in 4 or 5 of women. In most women it may slow or stop hair loss. You must continue to use this medicine for a long time. Spiranolactone can help.

In brief: Female Pattern Loss

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher