An open wound on my for arm, its pretty deep and it was self inflicted, it needs stitches but i don't want to go to the hospital. What should I ?

Dr. Kenneth Lee
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: See a doctor

The wound sounds deep so the potential for infection and further problems down the road is high- therefore you need to see a physician.
Without seeing a physician- you will not know if it requires stitches, antibiotics, or even of there is tendon or nerve injury.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Kenneth Lee
Dr. Kenneth Lee
Dr. Olaf Johansen
Surgery - Colorectal

In brief: Go

Get help both for the arm wound but more importantly to get help on why you would hurt yourself.
..See talk to your family and/or get immediate medical help.

In brief: Go

Dr. Olaf Johansen
Dr. Olaf Johansen
Dr. Bret Boyle
Board Certified, Wound care