If my tibc levels are higher than normal and my ferritin is fine, could i be anaemic?

Pathology

In brief: Absolutely

There are hundreds of causes of anemia that have nothing to do with iron.
Confusion is generated by a "pop" misuse of the word "iron" for total hemoglobin (which is by definition low in anemia).

In brief: Absolutely

Dr. Alan Cohen

In brief: Anemia

These values have to be assessed in the context of other tests and a history & physical.
Anemia is more importantly diagnosed by the values of your hemoglobin and hematocrit . Some anemias are also diagnosed by the red blood cell size, the mcv, B12 and folate (folic acid) deficiencies cause large cells, iron deficiency causing small cells. If both occur the MCV may not reveal much. See your md for discussion.

In brief: Anemia

Dr. Alan Cohen
Dr. Alan Cohen
Dr. Vicken Poochikian