I have a discomfort in my lower left side of abdomen and can feel a pulse when I am laid down. I feel tense, heart races inbetween.?

Dr. John Fung
Surgery

In brief: Should see your MD

While the symptoms you provide are not specific enough to give you a diagnosis, there are only a few things in the left lower abdomen - sigmoid colon, left ovary, iliac artery and vein, left kidney/ureter and muscle.
The discomfort could be due to any of them - the pulse is likely transmitted from the aorta or iliac artery. You may need an ultrasound first to see if there is something of concern.

In brief: Should see your MD

Dr. John Fung
Dr. John Fung
Dr. George Mathew
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: See MD

U need further evaluation by ultrasound and c/t for the abdominal symptoms.
Need hm for the cardiac arrhythmia.See your md now!

In brief: See MD

Dr. George Mathew
Dr. George Mathew
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery