How do I get rid of adult diaper rash?

Stay dry. Keep the area as dry as possible. If there is itching & redness, some over the counter medications may help (antifungals). Be careful using otc steroid creams. If diabetic, see your pcp. Wear cotton underwear or none at all when possible but if wearing diapers, change ofen, wash often, dry often, use absorbent material like corn starch and use barrier creams (some have zinc). If ?'s, see pcp!
Adult diaper rash. For adult “diaper” rash keep skin clean & dry. Change diaper as soon as it's soiled or wet. For healing go without diaper for periods of time so affected area can air out. Avoid tight diapers or airtight covers over diaper. Meds your Dr. might recommend include antifungal cream (for fungus), a steroid cream (for significant inflammation) or an antibiotic (for bacterial infection.)