Sir my size of both the testes has enlarged. How can have normal size again. Tell me some medicine in india only. Please. Thanks sunil mishra?

See your doctor. This condition requires you to have a physical examination by a physician, and possibly even an imaging study such as a scrotal ultrasound. There is no medicine, in india or elsewhere, that can improve the condition without a proper evaluation.