My 20 week ultra sound showed my baby has 2 renal arteries to her left kidney. Is this a problem and what issues could this cause if any?

In brief: Kidney anomaly

About 1/500 individuals in the general population will have an anomaly in the formation of the kidneys.
The one you mention means there is probably separate upper and lower segments on that side and one would wonder if this occurred in isolation or as part of a duplication of both kidney & collecting system. These deserve watching but are compatible with a relatively normal life.

In brief: Kidney anomaly

Dr. Cindy Juster