Late period. Then 1day brown discharge, then 2 days light off and on bleeding, then 2 days brown discharge again. Am I pregnant?

Get pregnancy test. To know if you are pregnant you need to get a pregnancy test. Wait at least 10 days after having unprotected intercourse. If the test is negative and you have symptoms such as nausea, tender breasts, frequent urination, feeling bloated, and more tired than usual do another test. If it is negative and you still have symptoms get a blood test. A blood test becomes positive before a urine test.