I just got my wisdom teeth out and every time i blow my nose my mouth fills with blood.Normal? Help!i

In brief: Yes and no

Yes that is normal if your surgery was very recent.
However you should avoid blowing your nose too hard. Your upper wisdom teeth may have been very close to the sinus and it is possible that you have an exposure of the sinus causing blood to drip into it. If that is the case then you need to go back and see the surgeon. If you continue to have blood seep into your mouth get back to dentist asap.

In brief: Yes and no

Dr. Charles Kattuah
Dr. Charles Kattuah

In brief: No

There may be a hole in your sinus.
This happens sometimes... But it is important to go back to your dentist to have it corrected or instructions on what to do... Otherwise avoid blowing your nose for the time being..

In brief: No

There may be a hole in your sinus.
Dr. John Van der Werff
Dr. John Van der Werff
Dr. Arnon Rubin