Will working out while taking Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) speed up my heart rate too much?

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) Depends on dose, how long u have been on it, the type and duration of the workout, and your general health status. Review with your doctor.
Probably not. The body's system that regulates many such automatic responses works on a feedback mechanism, so equilibrium of these functions is achieved after initiating medication. If you monitor heart rate closely, for example on a treadmill or elliptical, you will likely find very little difference in pre & post-medication rates. As usual, check with your doctor for any perceived symptoms.