My wife has a patuitary tumour she is breast feeding my son is two . She drinks between 3 to 6 bottles of stout a night her doctor says that's ok .?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Her doc is wrong

Perhaps docs in the uk truly believe that guiness is good for you, but the rest of us do not.
Safe drinking limits for women are based on a very large amount of data on the benefits vs. Harm of alcohol. Limits in women and people over 60 are 1 standard drink per day (one bottle of stout, tops) and for men 2 standard drinks/day. Alcohol is also excreted into breast milk. It's not ok.

In brief: Her doc is wrong

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Adam Levy