Tb test, but where can I get proof of my mmr, polio, etc.?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Not sure

You should have an immunization record validating your claims for the above vaccinations.
I assume you don't have it, if you are asking. Certain states have a registry that records vaccinations administered in that state, so contacting your primary care provider or a local health department might be helpful. If there is no way to obtain this information as described, i'd advise getting those shots.

In brief: Not sure

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Or if you don't want to get them again, you may choose to have a blood test that would detect antibodies to each disease and that way may prove you are immune, but I find doing this kind of testing a big hassle.
Dr. Carlo Hatem
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care

In brief: Several places

Start by talking to your mom, she might know something about it.
Your pediatrician or family doctor might have these records. You can try your school. Finally, some states have registries. But don't worry, if you cannot find them, you will have some blood tests done, and accordingly you get your proof or you get the vaccines again.

In brief: Several places

Dr. Carlo Hatem
Dr. Carlo Hatem
Dr. Eric Weisman