I had sex with a girl who had chlamydia. I was being treated for chlamydia at the time so i was still taking my meds. Does this mean im reinfected?

In brief: Maybe

If you were treated with the common one dose azithromycin, that med stays in your system at germ killing levels for a week or more & might protect you if exposed during that interval.
However, many men can have no related symptoms and the only way to know for sure would be to go back in & be checked.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: Possibly

This is one of those problems where a visit to your doctor is necessary to figure out what's going on.
Only after a thorough evaluation, including examination and possibly labs and other tests, can your doctor correctly diagnose you and treat you effectively.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Cindy Juster