How can I make my eyes whiter , they seem very yellow or pale . And i'm wondering is it because i'm not getting rest or not drinking enough water ?

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: White eyes

Try drinking more water, getting more rest, frequent artificial tears, occasional get-the-red-out drops otc.
Some yellowing can be normal and varies from person to person.

In brief: White eyes

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Gross
Ophthalmology

In brief: Yes to both.

Our eyes get red because of irritation - dryness, allergy, infection, air pollution.
Sleep, in addition to all it's other benefits, allows time for the surface of the eye to rehydrate. Water is the main ingredient in our tears. While the recommended amount changes, you should drink enough water so that you don't get thirsty. It is also helpful to protect your eyes from sun, wind, and dust.

In brief: Yes to both.

Dr. Jay Gross
Dr. Jay Gross