His penis never actually entered me it touched my labia majora then he touched me with his fingers but wasn't a complete fingering pregnant & chances?

Sperm in vagina . Pregnancy occurs when sperm is deposited in the vagina. If no sperm is in the vagina then there is no chance of pregnancy. With the details you are presenting it seems incredibly unlikely that pregnancy is possible. You could check a pregnancy tet 10 days after to confirm. It sounds like you need to be on birth control in the future to prevent an unplanned pregnancy down the road.