I have a lot tightening pains in my upper abdomen. Right in the middle at the top of my rib cage. I'm often getting urine and kidney infections too?

See your doctor. This is a problem that requires a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. In that meeting, your doctor will listen to you, perform a throrough examination and possibly order labs or other tests. Based on this information, he/she will be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it.

Related Questions

Can kidney infection symptom be pain and twitches under right rib cage? I have no gallbladder, do have cloudy urine tightnessunder rib and hematuria

Treat UTI. You have enough symptoms to suggest that you might have UTI pain, cloudy urine, blood in urine start by drinking a lot of water and cranberry juice see a doctor for proper examination and urine testing and medication thank you for using health tap and good luck.