If I developed anal warts from the HPV virus is it likely that it will spread to other areas of my body like to my penis and scrotum?

Yes, it may. .. Warm and moist skin & mucosa are the breeding bed for HPV to replicate if it gains access into squamous cell of skin or the lining cell of mucosa by micro-injury. However, your body is constantly deploying its 2 lines of defense: external natrural barrier-skin/mucosa and internal humoral immunity. More? Contact www. HealthTap. Com/dr-Lin with RQPWJC to login - audio/video gores faster & learns more.
Yes possible. You can autoinnoculate hpv from one part of your body to another.