I think my environment is a main factor in my depression. I'm constantly surrounded by negative energy and such. I'm 25/m. What should I do?

Dr. Joshua Batt
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Change environment

It's time to change one's environment as it can make a big difference in one's mood.
Friends, community, job, lifestyle, and activities can all have an impact on emotions and mood. One can spend time helping others through meaningful service opportunities, to take one's mind off self and look at life with greater optimism from a fresh perspective. Find two positive things in everyone & everything.

In brief: Change environment

Dr. Joshua Batt
Dr. Joshua Batt
Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Depression

Depression can be a very serious illness that requires professionl care.
Best to call your family doctor to examine you and give you proper treatment. There are many causes of depression and one usually can not self diagnose or threat this. Call your doctor.

In brief: Depression

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Eric Weisman