I have a scar on my head where hair does not grow it is around 1/2 CM and i was wondering if there is anyway i could cover it without surgery. ?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Yes many options

There are many options that essentially camouflage the "hairless" area.
Short term solutions include those that color the scalp "top coat" or other products that are composed of dyed keratin protein "sprinkles" that you aply to the hair. Long term techniques include tattoo or hair transplants "plugs" or excision of the bald area with closure in a zig zag line to allow hair to fall over the scar.

In brief: Yes many options

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Jeremy White
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Hats?

If this is on your scalp, try wearing more hats.
Otherwise, you could try to part your hair in a way to cover the scar. If you are referring to your forehead, scar revision techniques can help make the scar less noticeable and blend into the surrounding tissue.

In brief: Hats?

Dr. Jeremy White
Dr. Jeremy White