Ana+ 1;640 spec pattern. Rheum dr said neg on all othr test. I have had this back pain since may an right adom flank pain. Have had CT of adom/pelvis?

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Probably

The positive ANA is not related to back pain and is unlikely to related to the abdominal pain.
I do agree that any persistent abdominal pain should be evaluated with a ct scan.

In brief: Probably

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology

In brief: Could be disc/nerve.

This can be unrelatred to your ana, etc.
. It sounds like a compressed/pinched nerve due to a herniated disc, etc.. You might need an MRI of your spinal column, and/or other tests in order to confirm it, and even then it might be very slight, but enough to cause your symptoms. See your doctor/neurologist for these and other tests. Best of luck!

In brief: Could be disc/nerve.

Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Eric Weisman