I am a 60 year old woman. I have indigestion and a pain on the left side upper chest could this be a heart attack?

Pos heart attack. Could be heart related would check it out with professional also GI related ie esophageal reflux possible also.
Possibly. Your symptoms sound more like dysphagia, or difficulty swallowing, which may be due to a stricture or swallowing dysfunction of the esophagus. You should have this evaluated by a gastroenterologist.
Possibly extra beats. It is always wise to look into any pain above the waist as if it were coming from your heart. At 60 it would be smart to get to a doctor for an ekg and maybe a stress test and an examination. It could just be indigestion, but it would be foolish to ignore your heart.