I have red spots on my body at night. They it's terribly and appear on my breasts neck&arms. Help?

David Miller
In brief: No fun!
Skin problems can be a real challenge without actually seeing the rash.
In general, rashes are diagnosed based on their size, shape, color and distribution. The age of the patient and their medical history are also very important. In your case, i would be curious to know if you have recently switched to a different laundry soap for your bedding. On the safe side, i'd get it looked at by your doc.

In brief: No fun!
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dermatology
In brief: Have it checked!
A board certified dermatologist will be able to best assess your rash and provide appropriate treatment.

In brief: Have it checked!
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Spots at night
There are several possibilities.
Seeing the spots only occur at night and limited to breasts, neck and arms it may be related to something you do each night before bed or something in your bedroom do you apply any cream or use a soap or chemical to remove make up, or apply any perfumed agents before bed? Perhaps you are using something that irritates your skin on contact e.g. A night cream.

In brief: Spots at night
There are several possibilities.
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham