I always have long-running diseases when it comes to ENT area. I can cough for 2-3 weeks, sore throat lasts more than a week, runny nose too. I also snore. Who should I go to to get this checked out?

Dr. Manav Singla
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Allergist

You could have allergies.
You could have asthma. You could have immune problems. Talk to you primary care physician and then go see a board certified allergist.

In brief: Allergist

You could have allergies.
Dr. Manav Singla
Dr. Manav Singla
Dr. Luis Matos
Pediatrics - Allergy & Asthma

In brief: Allergy-Immunologist

Returning problems with drainage, cough and sore throats could be signs of chronic sinusitis for which an otolaryngologist(ent) could also help.
But allergies or a weakened immune system could be setting you up to catch these infections. Finding out if allergy is the cause could help you to avoid the agents that are bothering you. If your immune system is weak, it can be boosted with vacines.

In brief: Allergy-Immunologist

Dr. Luis Matos
Dr. Luis Matos
Dr. David Jakubowicz
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Where do you live?

You should start with a local otolaryngologist that you like and respect personally.
Make sure they are board certified and spend time explaining the issues. If you are near me i would be happy to see you. Otherwise there are many competent colleagues of mine which can help.

In brief: Where do you live?

Dr. David Jakubowicz
Dr. David Jakubowicz
Dr. Marsha Davis