What germs are found in the rectum? If anal sex happened the vagina without a condom, yeast or bv?

Yeast more likely. This must be quite upsetting to you. It may be a simple yeast infection by the symptoms that you describe. It is reasonable to try an over the counter vaginal anti-yeast product, but also get an exam with your physician quickly, for a look and cultures to be safe. There are patients with recto-vaginal connections, and they do get different kinds of infections due to stool leaking to the vagina.
Sexual transmission. Sexually transmitted infections can occur anytime there is physical contact or fluid transmission from one person to the other. This is true of vaginal, anal and oral intercourse. .