I get a red blotchy rash on my arms and chest we hen nervous but recently I drank some strawberry wine and broke out in the same rash any relation?

Hand in hand. This has been known as "pudic erythema": a reaction to emotion/embarrassment, usually. It's perceived as "hyperexcitability of vaso-motor nerves" and can go hand in hand with urticarial (hives) reactions - a form of allergic reaction that can happen idiosyncratically (individual/unique to each person), like may be with strawberry wine. So, there is a correlation. Mention it to your primary md.