Why do I always feel like i'm going to die..I can't handle it anymore. My chest physically hurts. Don't know if it's the stress of worrying about it?

Dr. Alan Cohen

In brief: Chest pain

First get a cardiology evaluation with ekg, and any other suggested tests.
If negative, it could be costochondritis , inflamation of ribs joining the breastbone. Psychiatrically, panic disorder, and other anxiety disorders can manifest this way , in a vicious cycle of fear and chest pains. If smoking , quit, if using caffeine or stimulants, same.

In brief: Chest pain

Dr. Alan Cohen
Dr. Alan Cohen
Dr. Linda Gromko

In brief: Get checked out!

You are absolutely correct that this may be related to stress - or at least worsened by stress.
Anxiety attacks or panic attacks are often associated with a profound sense of dread - like you're going to die. Fortunately, these are treatable. Please see your doctor to be sure your heart and lungs are ok. If it turns out to be anxiety, so be it. You can be treated. Good luck. Lgromkomd.

In brief: Get checked out!

Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Buck Parker