I have a lump on the outer side of my right breast and I am only fifteen and started my period on dec. 12 of this year do I have breast cancer?

Dr. Jon Krook
Surgery

In brief: Probably not

Go get checked out by your doctor. They should do an exam and depending on the mass they may order an ultrasound to look at it.
Breast cancer is very uncommon at your age, but it can still happen. If it is a solid mass on ultrasound you should be seen by a breast center if you have one near your home.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Jon Krook
Dr. Jon Krook
Dr. Steve Martinez
Breast Surgery

In brief: Unlikely but check

It is unlikely that you have breast cancer.
It is more common for someone your age to have non cancerous tumors of the breasts called fibroadenomas. You need to check this out with your doctor, though, who may order an ultrasound of your breast to take a better look at the area.

In brief: Unlikely but check

Dr. Steve Martinez
Dr. Steve Martinez
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham