I had bilat fem and ing hernias from a heavy lifting injury, with chronic UTI s/s since, urin tests (-). Could I also have suffered a cystocele?

Maybe. Cystocele is "dropped" bladder and can be diagnosed by your gynecologist. You can see and feel a cystocele when you are bearing down or push. Cystocele can cause uti's and can be corrected with pessary or vaginal surgery.
Possible. You should see a surgeon about your hernias. I would recommend you see someone that can fix them laparoscopically. Your urine symptoms could be attributed to several things. Hernia would not cause an urinary tract infection, but if the bladder is involved in the hernia, there are certain symptoms related to that.