I am sick and my ears are clogged. I have tried swallowing, popping them, chewing gum and even putting ear medicine in them. What should I do?

Dr. James Wright
Dentistry

In brief: See an ENT

I know it sounds simple to say, but at this point you may want to visit an ear, nose and throat doctor.

In brief: See an ENT

Dr. James Wright
Dr. James Wright
Dr. Robert Ryan
Dentistry

In brief: See your MD

If you have a cold or flu, your eustacian tubes are likely closed due to swollen mucous membranes.
..A common problem. A decongestant, expectorant or anti-histamine may help shrink the membranes and allow the tube to open which equalizes the pressure on either side of the ear drum. If symptoms persist, see your physician.

In brief: See your MD

Dr. Robert Ryan
Dr. Robert Ryan
Dr. Arnon Rubin