If I have a growth that I suspect could be cancer what doctor should I see?

Dr. Joshua Batt
Emergency Medicine
In brief: Family doctor
For general medical questions, it is wise to see your primary physician who can direct you to the right specialist.
If the growth is on your skin, you can see a dermatologist. If it is anywhere else, see the family doctor who can start a workup and get you to the specialist that best can help you discover the cause of the growth and advise you on proper treatment.

In brief: Family doctor
Dr. Joshua Batt
Dr. Joshua Batt
Dr. Chakshu Gupta
Pathology
In brief: Family doc
Suggest starting with your primary care doctor who would know you and your family history.
If they feel it necessary they can send you to the right specialist.

In brief: Family doc
Dr. Chakshu Gupta
Dr. Chakshu Gupta
Dr. Marsha Davis