It's been over a year since my last thyroid biopsy it came back with hurthle cells calcification and hypervascular but benign .Second opinion ?

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Follow up

You need to have a repeat ultrasound to see if the nodule has changed since the last biopsy.
If it's the same or getting smaller, you don't need to have another biopsy. I recommend seeing the doctor who did the original biopsy. That person knows your history and will be able to follow this nodule for you. The choice to seek a second opinion is always yours but i'm not sure it's needed at this time.

In brief: Follow up

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: As above

U may be better of if u have seen u physician for reevaluation

In brief: As above

Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Keegan Duchicela