My blood pressure is high what can I do at home?

Dr. Allen Fein
In brief: BP up? Act now!
Hypertension is a serious matter. See your physician and get on medication while doing the following at home.
Get down to your proper weight. Low salt and ideally plant/fruit based diet. Exercise every day, even simple walking for over 30 minutes. Get any emotional issues under control. Laugh. Love. Be sure you don't have sleep apnea. Eat potassium rich foods. Monitor your BP at home too!

In brief: BP up? Act now!
Dr. Allen Fein
Dr. Allen Fein
Dr. Mahaveer Mukkamalla
In brief: Healthy lifestyle
Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
Watch the salt in the diet. Daily exercise will help to lower BP and maintain a healthy heart. If your BP is still consistently elevated talk to your doctor. Cheers!

In brief: Healthy lifestyle
Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
Dr. Mahaveer Mukkamalla
Dr. Mahaveer Mukkamalla
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology